Are you considering separation or do you need expert advice on divorce, or any other family law issue? Here at specialist family law firm, Bonallack and Bishop, our team can help you. Our team of divorce solicitors understand how traumatic divorce and relationship breakdown can be. You need sympathetic, sensitive and practical legal advice. Our team are committed to help you reach an amicable divorce, and to deal with any differences with your partner in a non-confrontational and constructive way – in particular, avoiding unnecessary arguments between parents and their solicitors.
If you are worried about your rights or your position, we strongly recommend taking specialist legal advice at the earliest stage – to put your mind at rest.
Why choose us?
• Our team are specialists – unlike many other Solicitors, they only help divorce and family law clients, and have many years of experience helping thousands of people like you solve their family law problems
• Our team includes 3 specially accredited Collaborative Lawyers and 2 jointly qualified Family Lawyers/Mediators
• You will benefit from FREE phone advice and a full FREE 30 minutes initial interview on any aspect of divorce or family law with one of our specialists
• You can get the help you need with your family law problems either in face to face meetings, by phone, e-mail or Skype – you choose
• You can choose to talk to a male or female member of our team if you wish. We find that, like going to see a doctor, some people have a strong preference for a male or female lawyer
• Our clients really like us –in a recent survey of over 1000 of our clients, a full 98% were so satisfied with our service that they would be happy to “recommend the firm to other people” with 95% describing our client care as “excellent” or “good”
How our Divorce Solicitors can help you
If your relationship has failed, you will be faced with practical problems as well as significant emotional distress. Together, our team can help you resolve your family law problems including;
• Financial issues in divorce including pensions
• Children issues including contact and residence disputes
• International child abduction
• Collaborative law divorce and family mediation
• Civil partnerships
For legal advice you can trust from specialist Divorce Solicitors – call us today
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you would welcome an informal 30 minute meeting at a time to suit you.
• Just call us on the following numbers for FREE specialist advice
SALISBURY  422300 MILTON KEYNES  889259
LEICESTER  298 9416 NORTHAMPTON  805499
DAVENTRY  828566 SOUTHAMPTON  982784
COVENTRY  7699 1704 RUGBY  298609
ANDOVER  364433 PORTSMOUTH  987735
WINCHESTER  657197 KETTERING  738575
• FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
• Or email our team by filling out the contact form below