Our specialist police divorce team helps clients nationwide
If you are a member of the police force and you are undergoing divorce proceedings, you need legal advice from solicitors who understand the problems faced by police personnel.
Too many members of the police force lose out over their divorce or family law case because their lawyers do not fully understand police pensions in particular. Many serving and retired police officers have no assets more valuable than their police pensions. Therefore, you want to be sure that you instruct a specialist police divorce solicitor who understands exactly how to put the proper valuation on your police pension, for example.
Whether you need advice on divorce, civil partnership dissolution, an issue involving children, or family mediation – we can help. Here at law firm Bonallack and Bishop, our family solicitors specialise in representing serving police officers across a full range of family law issues.
6 reasons to pick our family law team for your police divorce
1. We offer FREE legal advice. Call today and you will receive an initial phone consultation and first 30 minute appointment free of charge.
2. All police officers and personnel, serving or retired, receive a 10% discount on their legal fees
3. We provide out of hours advice. We understand how police shifts can make it difficult to call properly during normal office hours which is why our lawyers are available in the evening between 5pm and 9pm during the week and between 9am and 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Simply call 07807 783805
4. We have vast experience finding solutions to the complex problems facing police personnel when it comes to divorce – especially when it comes to please pensions
5. All of our family lawyers are specialists. Family law is all they do. Our team also includes two jointly qualified Family Mediators/Lawyers and three accredited Collaborative Lawyers.
6. Wherever you are in England and Wales, our team can help. If you live locally to one of our offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset, or our offices in the Midlands, you can visit us in person, but even if you don’t live locally – we can still help, taking your instructions via Skype video, phone and email.
Don’t delay – call today to benefit from the expertise of our Police Divorce solicitors
Whether you are retired or still serving in the police, our specialist family law and divorce solicitors can help you with your family law dispute.
For FREE advice from our experts, call us today on.
FREEPHONE 0800 1404544
SALISBURY  422300
AMESBURY [01980 622992]
ANDOVER  364433
Or email our team by filling out the contact form below